We are accepting new car accident, truck accident and motorcycle injury accidents that occurred in Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley and California
During these uncertain and difficult times caused by the coronavirus (sometimes called COVID-19) pandemic, we must stick together and help each other. While social distancing, washing hands frequently with warm water and soap, and avoiding any group gatherings are critical, we know that clients, former clients, friends and members of our Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley and California communities may be involved in injury accidents. As a result we are continuing our mission to provide legal guidance, assistance and protection to victims of injury accidents who need immediate guidance, including in finding medical care (without worry of payment), investigation of the circumstances of the incident with preservation of evidence, and legal representation.
If you were involved in any collision involving a car, truck, motorcycle, bus or bicycle accident, or a pedestrian hit by a car or truck, please contact us now for an absolutely FREE consultation and case evaluation.
Please note during these difficult times:
- We are still open to assist new and current personal injury accident clients and the families of those who were victims of a wrongful death accident.
- We are taking NEW personal injury and wrongful death accident cases.
- We still offer our potential injury accident clients an absolutely FREE consultation and case evaluation or second opinion.
- If we take your personal injury or wrongful death case, we do so on a contingency basis which means you pay NO fee until you WIN!
- We usually can find you medical care with NO payment due until your case is resolved.
- We usually can provide you with transportation to and from your doctor or hospital if your car or other vehicle is not drivable, in the auto body shop or you just need transportation assistance. Just let us know.
- If you cannot work because of your injuries or otherwise in a financial mess because of COVID 19, just let us know and we often can arrange an advance loan for you to help you during these difficult and uncertain times.
- If you or a friend had any injury accident, please contact us.
- You may simply click here to contact us.
- You may email us at info@WalchLaw.com
- You may reach us by telephone by calling either 1 866 INURY 2 or 818 222 3400 – and after hours please dial “1” to speak to an experienced personal injury accident attorney).
- During this COVID 19 pandemic, we are continuing to provide our injured accident clients with status reports and updates, as usual.
- If you have a trial, arbitration, mediation or other court hearing, deposition or other case related date scheduled to occur within the next sixty (60) days or so, since it may be continued please contact your supervising lawyer and/or case manager or case supervisor ASAP to find out if there have been any changes. If you are unable to reach them, please ask for our office manager and/or send us an email to info@WalchLaw.com for immediate legal assistance.
- Should you or anyone you know who is our client become ill from the coronavirus (COVID 19) or for any other reason, or should you be exposed to the coronavirus and become quarantined, please immediately let us know by phone and/or email.
- Please be very careful and safe during these uncertain days.
- Please follow instructions from the State of California, County and City of Los Angeles and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), including frequently wash your hands with soap and water, comply with social distancing of approximately six (6) feet, and avoid being with groups of other people. If possible, stay home and practice self quarantine.
- One remedy that you should ask your doctors and other health care providers about is gargling with very warm water and salt.
- Many readers may have some of their own helpful remedies and suggestions, and we invite you to submit them to us via email sent to info@WalchLaw.com.
If you or a family member was involved in any car or other motor vehicle collision and suffered any injuries, we urge you to read our webpage article entitled, “What to do if You are Involved in a Car Accident in Los Angeles, The San Fernando Valley, Ventura or Anywhere in California.”
We truly care about our clients and members of our community, and urge you to take this virus seriously, be very careful and follow the instructions provided by our government agencies, including the CDC.
Be careful, be well and stay well!
From all of us at