Corona Virus Vaccination Appointment Information for L.A. County
VACCINE UPDATE: LA County is actively vaccinating health care workers, staff and residents at long-term care and skilled nursing facilities, and residents ages 65 and older.
To book an appointment and learn more about vaccine distribution in LA County, please visit VaccinateLACounty.com or call (833) 540-0473 from 8:00 AM to 8:30 PM 7 days a week.
The big problem is after going through all the motions to try to book an appointment, all too often the appointments are all taken and none are available. Should that happen, we suggest keep trying! Be persistent!
Question: Once the vaccine was developed and cleared by the FDA, why weren’t all other available drug manufacturers enlisted to also manufacture the vaccine? Why are only Pfizer and Moderna manufacturing their vaccines, when demand far outweighs supply? Meanwhile, people are getting sick, some very sick and far too many dying!
If you have had a problem making a coronavirus vaccination appointment, it is suggested by our officials that you call 833) 540-0473 from 8:00 AM to 8:30 PM 7 days a week. In the past telephone access has been very difficult so its suggested you keep trying until you are successful. Again, be persistent!
Currently, appointments are only being made for the following groups of eligible recipients:
- health care workers
- staff and residents at long-term care and skilled nursing facilities
- residents ages 65 and older
Meanwhile, please continue to be careful and do the following:
- try to avoid gatherings of large groups of people
- wear a facemask when around other people
- some experts now suggest wearing a double face mask – perhaps more strongly consider this recommendation when in more crowded areas
- wash hands thoroughly and frequently, using warm water and soap
- when soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizers frequently and after touching anything that others may have touched.
- And if you want to get vaccinated, keep trying to get an appointment as soon as possible.
Should you need any legal help during this pandemic, including should you have any injury accident, we are here to help you at both our Beverly Hills / Los Angeles and Calabasas offices. The consultation is absolutely free so please do not hesitate to call us at 1.866 INJURY 2 (after hours, please press “1”) or contact us now.
Be well and be safe!